Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Austin Hampton


Austin Hampton

I’ll definitely miss going to football practice every fall.

I really enjoyed going to Florida for Spring Break with Campus Life and getting to play in the Regional Championship football game my Sophomore year.

For my favorite teacher? It’s a tie between Coach Fouts and Mr. Hotopp.

I’ve always wanted to be a soldier in the U.S. Army.

I am currently seeking a career in the U.S. Army in the Infantry.

I would have to say my teammates are my role models as they’ve taught me much about working hard and never quitting when faced with an undesirable situation.

My favorite activity was football.

I would like to go 18 holes of golf with Mr. Hotopp, whether we have dinner is up to him.

I am Analytical, Thoughtful, Clever, Polite, Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Find A Senior (Type their name)