Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kelsey Ann Miller


Kelsey Ann Miller

I will miss all of my friends that I have to leave behind

My most memorable moment is being selected as one of Indiana’s Top Juniors for a trip to DC from United REMC, all expenses paid

I have a lot of favorite teachers, I cant pick just one☺

I always wanted to be a Dentist

After High School, I plan to go to a four year college or university for veterinary medicine, then maybe go on and complete a degree to become a Vet

My biggest role model is my mom

My favorite activity I am involved in is bowling

I don’t know who I would have dinner with, there are too many great people to decide from.

I am funny, caring, honest, responsible, and unique

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Find A Senior (Type their name)