Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Kaitlin Bonewit


Kaitlin Bonewit

I will miss actually knowing everyone by name.

Softball Regional Champions 2011 has to be my most memorable moment

I don’t believe in favorites but I did enjoy Mr. Butler and Mrs. Walter’s classes.

First, I wanted to be a mom then vet and a dentist.

I’m planning to attend a four-year college in state. I’m looking to major somewhere in Art.

My sister, Kelsey is my biggest role model.

My favorite activity is Campus Life by far. It’s a fun time that reaches out to everyone and a way to meet new people.

I’d have dinner with the first female to start my family tree. I’d like to know something about my heritage.

Creative, Independent, Caring, Adventurous, Unique.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Find A Senior (Type their name)