Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Erika Pinkerton


Erika Pinkerton

I will miss the flexibility and good attitudes of teachers

My favorite memory is being 4-0 in Powder Puff

My favorite teacher is Miss Parton, she is fun and I respect how she thinks

I wanted to be a fashion designer when I was younger

After graduation I plan on either attending UNOH for legal assisting or travel/Hotel management, or Ivy Tech/IPFW for Criminal Justice, or even International academy of tech and design for fashion Design/Fashion Merchandising. I’m still undecided

My biggest role model has been my cousin Amanda Pinkerton, because she has done a lot and has made it through a lot

Cheerleading is my favorite activity

I would have dinner with my cousin and because we barley get to see each other ans she inspires me

I am confident, outgoing, determined, hard-working

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Find A Senior (Type their name)