Friday, December 16, 2011

Kendra Mounsey


Kendra Macaya Mounsey

I will miss show choir, band, FFA the most activities wise.

I will miss putting my sister in the trash locker too.

My most memorable moment from high school would be getting Outstanding Female Soloist at Belmont’s show choir invitational and being undefeated in powderpuff!

It’s too hard to choose my ‘favorite’ teacher. My top five are Ms. P, Mr. Kinder, Mrs. Willman, Mrs. Hughes, and the Bald One(Mr. Haigh)

I always wanted to be a singer or a stay at home mom

After graduation, I plan on going to International Business College for Travel and Hospitality. After that I plan on moving to Tennessee and working at Dollywood as a performer.

My biggest role models have been my mom, Dolly Parton, and Terri Clark

My favorite activities are Showchoir, FFA,4-H and Golf

I could have dinner it would be my cousin Jerrod who died in 2005

Five words to describe myself would be short, LOUD, redneck, outspoken, liberal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Find A Senior (Type their name)